1. Do you accept Medicaid? Unfortunately, I am unable to accept Medicaid at this time due to being in the office for limited practice hours.
2. What insurance do you accept? Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health, and Aetna.
3. How much do I have to pay? Your payment is based on your particular insurance plan. Depending on your plan, you might have a small co-pay or a specified deductible.
4. What if I don’t have any insurance at all? I will offer you a sliding fee which is lower than my standard rate for a specified number of sessions.
5. Is everything confidential? YES. I cannot disclose what we talk about without your written permission. However, there are a few exceptions such as abuse or neglect to a child or vulnerable adult, threat to do harm to self or others, and court order.
6. What can I expect during the first appointment? I will explain the offered counseling services and ask you a lot of questions to get clear understanding of the presenting problem.
7. How long are the sessions and how often? Most of the time, the sessions are about an average of 45 minutes long. This may be based on your insurance benefits and individual needs. There could be times when sessions are 50-60 minutes.
8. What are the office hours? My office hours are limited to evenings (Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5PM - 7PM, and Saturdays, 8AM - 12PM.
9. How do I make an appointment? Email Below or Call (601) 562- 5032. Please leave a message if I am unavailable to answer.
10. Where are you located? 322B Byrd Avenue, One Block South of the Neshoba County Courthouse, Located to left of Moore & Moore Law Firm, in Red brick building up hill.